- Assisting with hazard assessments from fixed and mobile sources;
- Assisting with reviewing Municipal and Industrial Members' Emergency Response Plans;
- Assisting with planning and coordination of drills;
- Assisting with evaluating response capabilities and resource needs;
- Assisting with coordination of training;
- Assisting with reviewing existing Federal, State, and local plans for the purpose of coordination with the SERLEPC planning process; and
- Assisting with security and emergency response issues when providing information regarding the SERLEPC.
For more information or to volunteer call the SERLEPC office at 713-475-7088 or email us.