- Assisting with developing procedures to identify any regulated entity required by The Act to submit reports and participate in the activities of the SERLEPC;
- Assisting with establishing procedures for processing information from regulated entities;
- Assisting with compiling available information on hazardous substance storage and transportation;
- Assisting with facilitating the communication of risk related information;
- Assisting with developing procedures for responding to release reports;
- Assisting with communicating changes in regulations, policies, and procedures concerning local, county, state and/or federal regulations that impact the SERLEPC; and
- Assisting with implementing procedures to evaluate and address requests for information.
If you would like more information on the committee's activities or a copy of the SERLEPC brochure, call the SERLEPC Secretary at 713-475-7088 or email us.
MAILING TEXAS TIER II REPORTS
Send completed Texas Tier Two Reports to agencies as indicated in the table below. For blank Tier II forms and instructions, contact the Texas Dept. of Health Hazard Communication Branch at 1-800-452-2791 or download the forms from their website.
TIER II REPORT FILING FEES
The Texas Dept. of Health requires a filing fee. This fee is sent directly to their agency. Instructions are included in the TDH handbook or on their website.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact the Southeast Regional LEPC at telephone number 713-475-7088.