City of Pasadena Health Department
1114 Davis St.
Pasadena, Texas 77506
Mailing address: PO Box 672, Pasadena TX 77501
The Health Department
issues certified copies of birth and death certificates. In addition, the
department is also responsible for the following:
- Weed mowing program: inspection and mowing of weeds on vacant lots
- Food sanitation: inspection of food establishments to enforce sanitation
standards; issues annual food permits
- Rodent and insect vector control: consultation and inspection of premises
- Permits and licenses: issues permits for swimming pools and septic tanks;
conducts inspection prior to permitting of dance hall, day care centers and
- Inspection of hotels, motels, etc.
- Enforces city ordinances related to health issues, such as the City's smoking ordinance
regulations effective September 1, 2007 and new regulations on the
disposal of fats, oils and grease. You may read and download
the regulation details here. You may
also download the required Health Department permit application here. PDF
The Health Department may also be able to provide
speakers on topics related to public health and animal control. Officials with
the department are available for consultation on new businesses or renovation of
Health Department permit applications that are available on-line may be viewed and downloaded for printing here.