With more than 40,000 square feet
of air conditioned space, more than 63,000 square feet of outdoor covered
space, and 100 acres of fairgrounds
space, the Pasadena Convention Center & Municipal Fairgrounds has the kind
of options you want when you’re planning an event. Especially when you consider
its accessibility to Houston’s Hobby Airport, Interstates 45 and 10, and to the
Port of Houston, one of the three largest in the U.S.
Whether you need an Exposition Hall for up to 160 eight-by-ten booths in one main setting or five mini-halls, each with its own entrance area; a Mini-Hall to accommodate up to 320 attendees with individual climate control and sound systems, banquet seating for 1,500, concession stands and catering; or a Concert Hall with unobstructed seating for up to 2,850 people, a combination of cushioned telescopic and floor seating, remarkable acoustics, dressing rooms and plenty of parking; this is the place for your event.
What can we do for you?
The Pasadena Convention Center can be an exposition hall, a mini-hall or a concert hall
• With its obstruction-free exposition hall configuration, it is ideal for trade shows, conventions, festivals, sporting events, farm shows, or your unique program.
The Pasadena Municipal
• 100 acres with parking, restrooms, electrical outlets and water connections.
The Ross Kelley Rodeo
• 4,000 seats, covered grandstands and arena, concessions, executive suites, rodeo gates and livestock
staging (including feeding and holding pens) and concert stage. Ideal for music concerts. Completely renovated in 1997.
• Climate-controlled exhibition facility adjacent to the rodeo arena with portable staging.
• Capacity for approximately 85 exhibition booths.
• Outside areas with electrical outlets and water connections.
• Open air for livestock exhibits. Electrical outlets and water connections.
• Two major airports — Hobby and IAH.
• Two interstate highways — I-10 and I-45, plus Houston’s inner and outer loops, 610 and Beltway 8.
• One of the nation’s three largest ports
Facility layout (PDF
•Click here for the layout of the Convention Center (PCC). Click here for the layout of Campbell Hall (CH), Barbecue Pavilion (BBQ), Fairgrounds (FG), Arena (AR), and FFA Pavilion (FFA).
- View the current event date schedule for the Pasadena Convention Center or download in Adobe Acrobat format. If you don't have the free Adobe Reader software to view this file, you may download it here.
- *Our posted schedule above may not reflect private events that are scheduled or the most recently booked events not yet published on the calendar. Our staff will be glad to assist you in determining the current availability of any date you have in mind.
Need more information?
- Fill out our on-line form to get more specific information about your event date availability, or contact us directly at 281-487-4331 to learn more.
- If you'd like to view files showing the layout of facility buildings and electrical hookup availability, you may download an aerial photo here in PDF format or the same layout in a simplified drawing here, also in in PDF format . Both files contain the same layout information. If you don't have the free Adobe Reader software to view these files, you may download it here.