As we approach the July 4th holiday this weekend, the Pasadena Fire Marshal’s Office would like to remind everyone that the sale, use, display, manufacture, and possession of any type of fireworks within the city of Pasadena is illegal.
The use of fireworks poses a risk of fire, property damage, and serious personal injury.
The Pasadena Fire Marshal’s Office will have extra officers on the streets during peak hours to enforce the city ordinance. Residents are encouraged to report violations observed, and anyone found in violation of the Fireworks Ordinance will be issued a citation.
If you want to enjoy fireworks on the 4th of July, our annual fireworks show is scheduled to begin at approximately 9:15 p.m. at the Pasadena Convention Center.
Scheduled for reopening Wednesday, June 17, after TS Bill closure yesterday:
- City of Pasadena facilities and services
- Pasadena ISD
- Deer Park ISD
- San Jacinto College
Currently reported closings:
- Both Parks & Rec summer camps (Quest and Lots of Fun) will be closed on Wednesday.
- All four City recreation centers for youth (Rusk, Odell, Golden Acres, Fogo) will be closed on Wednesday.
- The City pools and splash pads will be closed on Wednesday.
- The Lynchburg Ferry remains out of operation.
- Sylvan Beach is closed until further notice.
Follow updates on www.facebook.com/pasadenatexas, www.twitter.com/pasadenatx, Pasadena Channel and this website.
Review storm progress maps, evacuation routes and flood preparedness information here.
Read the latest National Hurricane Center's advisory on TS Bill here.